First of all let me say that I love this app. I use almost every feature of it, and especially appreciate the grocery list and how well it integrates into the meal planner.
A few tweaks I think it still needs:
1. The app comes with prepopulated store aisles but you can delete them and add your own. However, the prepopulated ones come back! Then they get in the way of your custom ones because you end up with two dairy aisles, etc.
I want my aisles in the order of my local store, not where Paprika puts them. I’ve emailed the developer about this many times but no reply.
2. That’s my second issue with this app. It would be nice to see questions replied to by email, especially after how much this app costs to have on a MacBook, iPad and and iPhone (which I do).
3. When adding a recipe to the meal calendar, often the date and meal choice (breakfast, lunch or dinner) are blank pages. This is a problem with the code, but again, since the developer doesn’t reply, I see no other way to address it but here in a review.
4. Would be good to have the option of pushing the checkbox or swiping to the side when purchasing something off the list. Other grocery list apps offer the choice, because it’s too easy to push a box by mistake. Swiping would solve this problem.
5. Would be nice to have the option to add more than one of something when adding to the shopping list, instead of having to add it once, then go find it in your list, click on it, then change the quantity.
6. Real time syncing without having to close the app would be great.